1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song? I love this track called 'Transylvanian Concubine'. It's from the original Buffy soundtrack and it just screams ;-) Halloween. But I also love Michael Jacksons 'Thriller', it's a classic and the video is so well done.
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building. Anyone else, I mean I could easily say a clown or Freddy, but even if I saw a regular person I'd be very cautious!
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board? Other than a make-shift one when I was a kid, with letters written on paper, no. I just don't think they're something that should be messed with.
4. Favourite horror monster or villain? It's got to be Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street!
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone? Seeing a full on ghost in my house, you can read all about it here
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it? No flippin' way!
7. Are you superstitious? No not really, I believe you make your own luck
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision? Sometimes!
9. Which urban legend scares you the most? Honestly none of them scare me, it's just silly made up stories. But what does scare me are some of the frightening things I hear on the news like at the moment with all this clown stuff, they've even been spotted in my local town with knives and axes and it honestly makes me worried to go out alone!
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers? Thrillers, I'm not in to gore at all, although being a TWD fan you kind of get used to it, I still prefer a good spooky horror when it comes to movies
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds? You never know, I'm not ruling it out!
12. Ever made a potion of any sort? Yes, well I am a white witch...
13. Do you get scared easily? Yes, every little bump or creek or shadow and I freak, I hate the dark far more now than when I was a kid. I am very sensitive to things and I have actual seen and experienced paranormal things many times (plus our house seems to be haunted), but I also blame all the horror films I watch too!
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary? Nope
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil? Not in the biblical sense but I do believe in evil people, or maybe demons in human form and psychic vampires (google it)
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do? I'd grab anything that could potentially be a weapon and go and investigate!
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose? Probably Scream, and I'd know not to do all the stupid classic things the victims do, like running upstairs instead of out of the house and screaming all the time so the killer knows exactly where they're hiding!!
18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be? It would have to be a witch, a cool gothic witch :-)
19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night? Yes, I think that would actually be really cool, although preferably with friends!
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice? Yeay, I was so happy when I saw this question :-D Most definitely a sword :-)
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating? Party, so much more fun
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer? I'd like to think either the final girl or the smart one, I've seen 101 horror films, I've picked up a lot of tips for survival!
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep? No not always, they often don't play on my mind so much anymore, but I guess it depends on the type of horror I've watched
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep? Lol I've done all three of those in the past! Mostly the one yelling at the stupid characters but again, depending on the movie, I have been known to hide behind a pillow too
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring? I get scared and jump all the time!
26. Favorite scary book? I don't think I've ever read a scary book!
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie? I think I was about 9 or 10, I saw The Fog (the original 80's version), which I still really like now
28. What was your first Halloween costume? I really can't remember, I'm guessing it was probably a witch lol
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year? Sadly I'm not dressing up this year, me and my besties decided to have a girly-horror-movie-sleep-over with lots of nibblies instead, and I'm really looking forward to it :-)
30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick? A black cat most definitely, I've always loved black cats :-)
I hope you like this little tag post, I didn't actually even plan to do this one, but I spotted the tag on Kayleigh's video and thought, yep gotta do that! Please feel free to join in and write your answers in the comments and I tag everyone to this :-)
Until Next Time Stay Happy ♥
Until Next Time Stay Happy ♥